The shipping address of your Coachella order may be adjusted at any time before the festival, as long as:
1. Your order has not already shipped
2. The festival is still shipping passes
3. You have completed your EZPay payment plan
Your credentials are automatically mailed to the billing address of the card you used at the time of purchase unless you state otherwise. If you would like to change your shipping address after your order is processed, you may do so by following these steps:
- Navigate to Coachella's "Passes" page by clicking HERE, and click "Order Login" under the weekend you purchased tickets for.
PLEASE NOTE: If you click the "Log In" button on the top-right hand corner of the screen, it WILL NOT grant you access to your Festival Ticketing account. Accounts made on Coachella.com are not associated with accounts created through Festival Ticketing.
- This will bring you to the festival's shopping cart, as shown below
- Click on the "Login" tab, and login to your account
- Click on "My Orders" in the "My Account" tab
- Select your order using the order number and/or date of purchase as reference
- Click on the "Edit" button next to your shipping details, fill out your new shipping address, and hit "Update" to finalize the change.