How can we help?


Camp Flog Gnaw: How do I update the Name/Email/Billing Address on my account?


Any changes to personal information, such as your name, email, or billing address can be completed by following these steps below:

  1. Navigate to the Camp Flog Gnaw website by clicking HERE and click "Purchase Passes"

  2. Click on the "Log In" tab and log into your account

  3. Click the "My account" tab. This will bring you to the "Details" section. Make any necessary changes to your name, email, or billing address information and hit "Submit."

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.

Pick your festival